Descripción oferta de trabajo
On behalf of our client, we are looking for Junior and Semi-Senior Software Engineers candidates with experience and background in back-end services and application development to join and work with a dynamic and PeopleOps agile team.
The people that join the company will be working with a company in the aviation and aerospace industry, contributing to the long-term strategy to support and accelerate ATM programs that will dramatically improve global airspace capacity, efficiency, and environmental sustainability.
The candidates must have experience of 2+ years of experience with Linux environment (used in most of the cases for testing), Java, or any other related object-oriented programming language, MongoDB, and Atlassian suite.
Experience working with simple scripting (grep, shell, bash, etc.), and a solid understanding of programming principles, designs, patterns, and associated tooling and frameworks.
Some preferences but not mandatory:
Some of the tools/technologies/languages that the client uses:
Oracle, MongoDB, messaging frameworks and libraries (JMS, camel), J2EE, Spring Boot, REST services, ha-clustered environments, distributed caching, Bamboo, Eclipse, Maven, SVN.
• Define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new and existing software applications as highly scalable microservices. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications
• Also responsible to research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
• Works under general supervision, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish the goal
• Provide support in the areas of data extraction, transformation and load, data mapping, data extraction, analytical support, operational support, database support, and maintenance support of data and associated systems
• Apply troubleshooting skills to challenging problems
• Learn new technologies continuously and apply them as appropriate to the design and development of software projects
• Communicate effectively with team members, internal clients, and external clients regarding project goals/status, project support, and technology capabilities
• Develop aviation domain knowledge continuously to further knowledge across the company and to add insight into projects
• Preparation and editing of technical reports, papers, and presentations
24 months with the possibility to extend.
Payment in USD
Initial starting date: Jan 2023
Comparte por redes sociales
Para retail ubicado en santiago centro, requiere incorporar a profesional con experiencia en:… Ver más100% Similar
Empresa dedicada a desarrollar software, está en busca de desarrollador con experiencia en… Ver más100% Similar
En actis buscamos tu talento! somos una empresa comprometida a buscar y encontrar… Ver más100% Similar
Te estamos buscando! si lo tuyo es desarrollar en java, este trabajo es… Ver más100% Similar
Para multinacional estadounidense se requiere desarrolladores /programadores java. requisitos: -profesional titulado en informática… Ver más100% Similar
Somos un equipo con gran experiencia en proyectos ti. nuestro valor agregado es… Ver más100% Similar